Generally we use our regular normal inkjet/ laser printer for printing normal photos, drawings and documents in A4 and letter sheets. In several occasions of our daily life we want to print large photos, posters and banners, but we know that it is very difficult to print large size posters or pictures in our regular printer.
Now this made possible Print It! Print It is a small free application, which splits your photos or posters in to multiple pages, with in few clicks, and also shows grid lines which will guide how your photos or posters will be divided in to different parts.
Instructions- How to Use
- Just click on Load image button or just drag and drop, to load your image.
- Select your Print Mode-It has 4 options such as Image size, Fit to page, Stretch to page and Pixel-to-Pixel.
- Image size: You can use this option to print images in its native resolution using image size and DPI.
- Fit to page: 100% is size of image fitted to page.
- Stretch to page: Stretches image to entire page with potential proportional distortions.
- Pixel-to-Pixel: This mode prints the image in the printer resolution
3. Now enable or disable grid or split lines from settings menu.
4. Customize your installed printer settings according to your need, In case if you are not having printer you can save parts of split images by click on “save parts “button.
Print It! is free to use tool for windows, so now you can also decorate your walls with your favorite big size posters printed using Print It!