Generally more difficult task in Windows XP is fixing the network related issues. More often single ultimate solution is windows XP reinstallation. I first faced this problem when I am working as a computer service engineer. I am not able to find any solution to network TCP problem, except reinstallation of operating system, while googling I found a very cool application which helped me a lot to resolve network related issues, mainly caused by invalid registry entries, Spyware and Malware attack. Which is Winsock XP fix utility, this utility does offer a last resort to cure and repair Network connection related problems.
I found this software is very effective for following issues.
- PC not obtaining DHCP address properly
- Network path not Found Errors
- The “Network Location Cannot be Reached” Error Message When You Try to access your network computer
- No Connection or low signal problems
- Wireless related connection problems
- Network driver or Winsock errors
- Installation of programs or tools that modify Network and Winsock configurations
Winsock is free application requires no installation; with two clicks you can apply fix and also you can backup your old settings before applying fix. After applying fix,your network properties set to default configuration, and verify your antivirus or antispyware working or not,to avoid problems in the future.